2020 Chevrolet Silverado Medium Duty Crew Cab DRW 4x2, Knapheide Steel Service Body (Stock #C2786)
Silverado Medium Duty
Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents
Exterior Color Description
Engine Cylinder Count
Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/402
Engine Size (L)
- UPFITTER SWITCHES provides up to 4-30 amp circuits to facilitate installation of aftermarket electrical accessories located on the instrument panel
- BATTERY TOP POST THREADED BATTERY JUMP START STUD (located on battery box)
- REAR AXLE 13 500 LBS. (6 124 KG) DANA SPICER S14-110 SINGLE REDUCTION
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME.
- 30 000 LBS. GCWR (13 607 KG)
- ALTERNATORS DUAL 150 AMPS AND 220 AMPS EACH
- WHEELBASE 199 (505.5 CM) 84 CA
- SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD)
- DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS VINYL SEAT TRIM
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- GRILLE CHROME
- BATTERIES HEAVY-DUTY DUAL 1300 COLD-CRANKING AMPS includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb-ft torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- AUDIO SYSTEM 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones.
- FRONT SUSPENSION 7 000 LBS. (3 175 KG) MULTI-LEAF INCLUDES SHOCK ABSORBERS (STD)
- RECOVERY HOOKS FRONT FRAME-MOUNTED BLACK
- ONSTAR AND CHEVROLET CONNECTED SERVICES CAPABLE Includes compass in instrument cluster.
- POWER TAKE OFF ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS Access is available on left hand and right hand side
- TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 7 940 lbs.
- BUMPER FRONT CHROME
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5G TRACTION BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs.
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- 4G LTE WI-FI HOTSPOT CAPABLE
- ELECTRICAL PROVISIONS REAR OF FRAME UPFITTER BODY BUILDER WIRING includes Sealed Connectors for Tail/Amber Turn/Marker/Backup/Accessory Power/Ground and Sealed Connector for Stop/Turn
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- SUMMIT WHITE
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- FRONT AXLE 7 000 LBS. DANA SPICER D800-N I-BEAM NON-DRIVING
- PAINT SOLID
- AIR CONDITIONING SINGLE-ZONE (STD)
- GVWR 19 500 LBS. (8845 KG)
- DPF DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER MANUAL REGENERATION customer regeneration will not be allowed until the DPF load percentage has reached 100% full and a driver information center (DIC) message has been shown
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- 5500 HD SERIES
- RUGGED DUTY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1750RDS ratios 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 Rugged Duty Series 19.5K GVW & 37K GCW Max.
- REAR SUSPENSION 13 500 LBS. (6 123 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- BACKUP ALARM (Includes (SFW) SEO Calibration for backup alarm.
- REAR AXLE 4.30 RATIO Max road speed: 75 MPH
- HORN DUAL-NOTE
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL BLACK PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED (STD)
- AUXILIARY HARNESS 3' FOR HEADLAMPS AND TURN SIGNALS
- PROVISION FOR CAB ROOF-MOUNTED LAMP/BEACON provides an overhead console mounted switch and electrical wiring tucked beneath the headliner for a body upfitter to connect a body-mounted warning or emergency lamp
- POWER OUTLET 110-VOLT AC
- Tires rear 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Goodyear Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs.
- Door handles Black
- Bumper front Black
- Mirrors outside high-visibility vertical camper-style Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Spare tire delete
- Grille guard screen insect protection (mounted behind grille)
- Antenna fixed mast
- Lamps rear stop/turn/backup (1-piece assembly) with license plate light
- Assist steps
- Lamps Smoked Amber roof marker
- Headlamps halogen projector-beam
- Grille base molded in color Black
- Lamps cargo area cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Glass solar absorbing tinted
- Wheels 19.5 x 6.75 steel Black painted 8-holes hub piloted
- Wheel spare delete
- Tires front 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Goodyear Max Axle Load: 7 940 lbs.
- Front fender extension mold-in-color Black (Not available with (FNP) Body color front fender extension.)
- Door locks power
- Visors driver and front passenger vinyl
- Driver Information Center 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle informatio
- View All
Steel Service Body
Knap Lined Bumper
Trailer Plug Description
7 Way with 4 Way and 5 Way
94" Wide Galva Grip Bumper with Hitch Recess
Steel Service Body Features
With rugged steel construction and ample external storage for your tools and equipment, the Standard Service Body from Knapheide is a key component in optimizing your day to day productivity. Multiple external compartments offer protection from the outside elements and allow technicians to access equipment without having to climb into the truck bed. Staying organized both on and between job sites is important, that's why Knapheide's Standard Service Bodies compartments come standard with adjustable shelving and can be customized with a variety of storage options. Our double panel door construction combined with stainless steel rotary latches keeps your equipment and tools secure and safe. And, to provide peace of mind, Knapheide's Standard Service Bodies are fully tested and are supported with a six-year warranty.
*It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Hendrick Automotive Group is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories. Pricing subject to change without notice.